The NiSi S6 150mm Filter Holder Kit with Pro CPL continues the success of our popular S5 system and brings some great new features to an ultrawide lens setup.
Designed for landscape photographers who wish to combine an ultra-wide-angle lens with a filter system supporting multiple filters. The S6 allows the use of an integrated PRO CPL and two 150mm wide filters (2mm thick) with 360 degrees of rotation for the CPL. The 150mm Filter Holder Kit with Pro CPL has no vignetting and allows full use of ultra wide angle lenses.
The S6 features a new locking system to lock the main filter holder in position. The integrated wheel can be easily rotated to lock the holder in place with a locking system that feels natural and easy to use.
Due to the wide focal length and the large amount of light coming in from the bulb head, ghosting and flare can occur when using a filters system. To solve this problem, the S6 main adaptor uses the same matting treatment as the high-end lens hood.
A geared design allows the integrated CPL to be rotated while using 150mm filters using two gear located on the rear of the holder, a design feature taken from our leading 100mm holders. The holder allows very quick installation and removal without removing the lens from the camera. The front of the holder with clips holding the 150mm filters can be rapidly removed to allow focus and easy replacement or removal of the filters.
The S6 has an updated design based on feedback from our users over the S5 including:
- The design of the front filter holder has been refined to make it easier to insert and remove ND filters.
- A new integrated locking system to lock the front filter holder.
- New matting treatment on the inside of the adaptor to reduce reflection, ghosting, and flare.
- The rear locking ring is oxidized silver for an improved look.
- The S6 features a new compact case to store and protect the S6 kit.
- Includes a Lens Cap to protect the CPL.
The kit includes the S6 holder, S6 adaptor mount for the Fujifilm XF 8-16mm f/2.8, a NiSi Pro C-PL, lens cap, and a case to store the holder.